The fund was established to provide assistance to adult learners who have chosen to pursue educational goals, often while maintaining a full-time career and family life commitments.
Number: Two per year
Application Deadline: May 1
- Academic standing (grade of C or better) in a minimum of two certificate courses.
- Two reference letters are required. (Submission of a resume is optional.)
Students enrolled in these University of Calgary certificate programs who meet the criteria are eligible to apply:
- Adult Learning Certificate (all specializations)
- Creative Writing Certificate
- Professional Writing Certificate
- Visual Design Certificate (all specializations)