To enrol in a University of Calgary Continuing Education course, you must be 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise specified as in the case of undergraduate academic preparation programs and programs that have been designed for youth. A minimum of a senior high school diploma and relevant work experience is recommended for most certificate programs, however, we encourage you to discuss your situation and needs with a program information specialist.
The Certificate in Video Game Development for Secondary School Students only accepts students from 13 to 16 years of age.
If English is not your first language, please review the English language proficiency requirements. If you have any questions, please contact a program information specialist at 403-220-2866.
We are looking forward to working with you as you continue your education. To help you get started we have created a checklist to ensure you have everything you need to enrol in the certificate program that is right for you.
- Meet the age requirements to be a University of Calgary Continuing Education Student.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements.
- Consult the certificate program timetable to assist with course selection.
- Consult the certificate program page for additional admission requirements.
- Ready to apply? Click here to get started.
- Pay the application fee (non-refundable).