Continuing Education international students who are taking full time courses in the International Professional Programs, Calgary International Summer Program or English Language Program are eligible for the membership at the University of Calgary Active Living Facilities during their study.
The facilities include:
- The Fitness Centre: 10,500 sq. feet of weight training and cardiovascular machines and a six lane, 200 m running track
- Racquet Centre: With 13 squash courts, 4 racquetball courts, 4 seasonal outdoor courts and 10 badminton courts
- Aquatic Centre: 50 m Olympic size pool
- Olympic Oval: Including a 450 m two lane running track and skating on the fastest ice in the world!
- Climbing and bouldering walls
To activate your membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Full tuition payment is required to receive the membership.