Continuing Education international students taking full time courses that are eight weeks or longer in the International Professional Programs or English Language Program are eligible for a UPass (UCalgary transit pass).

Full payment is required to activate your UPass. Please contact if you have any questions.

Please visit the University of Calgary's UPass page for more details.

UPass Set Up Instructions

Required fields are indicated by .