This program will teach you about the capabilities of the low-code platform, Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365. You will learn to automate basic business processes with Power Automate, perform basic data analysis with PowerBI, and create simple Power Apps and chatbots. You will also learn the customer engagement features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365, as well as the finance and operation apps.
By completion of this program, successful students will be able to:
- Describe Microsoft Dynamics 365 for ERP, including model-driven apps, Finance, and Operations apps
- Describe Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM, including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and shared features
- Demonstrate knowledge in building solutions with Microsoft Power Platform, automating basic business processes with Power Automate, performing data analysis with PowerBI, and creating an AI-Enabled chatbot using Virtual Agents
Graduates of this program are prepared for a wide range of IT jobs, including IT/Dynamics 365 Consultant, Technical Support, IT/Business Application Manager, and Business Analyst.
This program is perfect if you...
- Are an IT professional who wants to demonstrate a general understanding of Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform
- Are a business stakeholder who uses Dynamics 365 and Power Platform and wants to validate your skills and experience
- Are a developer who wants to highlight your understanding of business operations, CRM, ERP, and Power Platform
- Are a student, recent graduate, or career-changer who wants to leverage Dynamics 365 and Power Platforms to move to the next level
What will I get?
Students who complete this program will receive a Digital Badge.
Courses in this program are delivered online. Courses are scheduled at convenient times, allowing you to complete the program at a pace that fits your life.
You should plan on studying and working approximately 6 to 10 hours per week per course.
Online learning fits into busy schedules by taking the learning experience out of the traditional classroom. Students have online access to instructors, fellow learners, and learning materials.
Before taking your first online course, we recommended taking our free course: Digital Skills for Learning Online
3 Courses, 45 Hours
All Continuing Education programs are developed with part-time learners in mind. Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform Fundamentals is a 45-hour program.
The length of time it takes to complete this program varies by student. If you register for all three courses in the same term, you will complete the program in less than three months.
The approximate cost to complete Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform Fundamentals is $1,485.
You do not require a degree or diploma before starting this program. Students will be automatically admitted to the program when they register for the course ITF 140 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP).
To be admitted, you must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Grade 12 diploma (recommended)
- Relevant work experience (recommended)
- If English is not your first language, you must meet the English language proficiency requirements
Once admitted, your requirements to complete the program will not change – even if the program changes. You can be confident that completed and eligible courses will apply to your program.
Become Microsoft Certified
This program prepares you for the following three Microsoft Fundamentals Certification exams. Students are provided with one free exam attempt upon completion of each course:
Each year, scholarships and awards are given to deserving students not only for their academic achievement, but also for community involvement. Award sponsors include both corporate and private donors.
To apply, you must meet eligibility criteria and submission deadlines. Students in this program may be eligible for the following awards:
It is the student's responsibility to ensure all requirements for graduation are fulfilled.
See Graduation for details.
This program does not qualify students to apply for an international study permit.
International students who wish to live and work in Canada should consider our International Professional Programs.
Get a 10% discount
Receive a discount of 10% by registering for all three courses at the same time.
Register online or by calling 403-220-2866 or 1-866-220-4992. Some restrictions may apply (i.e., all courses must take place within the current academic year).