Our partnership with the Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC) to offer Conflict Resolution courses will not be renewed at the end of August 2021. JIBC will continue to offer courses in person at the New Westminster campus and some online courses are available.
We make every effort to provide our students with an opportunity to complete their program in these circumstances. We will be offering courses through Summer 2021. See the current list of available courses...
For questions about Continuing Education conflict resolution courses and further options please contact a program information specialist.
To discuss your JIBC certificate program please contact Margaret Schaeffer at JIBC at email@example.com or phone 604-528-5825.
Negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills have become modern-day survival skills often necessary in a variety of personal and professional settings.
Offered in collaboration with the Justice Institute of British Columbia School of Community and Social Justice and Centre for Conflict Resolution, these courses are delivered in full-day sessions and may be taken for general interest or as certificate credit.
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution with a specialization in Negotiation
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution with a specialization in Mediation/Third Party Intervention
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution with a specialization in Family Mediation
- Associate Certificate in Conflict Coaching
- Associate Certificate in Workplace Conflict