While organizations have spent a great deal of time on the project implementation side of change, they still struggle with the human element. Organizational restructuring, company mergers and acquisitions, technology implementations, software upgrades, process improvements and other big changes in the workplace can result in unforeseen problems, as well as frustration, confusion and tension among staff. Recognizing that change is an inevitable part of today's workplace, this seminar is an opportunity to discuss change and the best road to successful outcomes. The focus will be on minimizing the negative effects of change. You will walk away from this seminar equipped with new tools and strategies to help you plan, implement and reinforce your next change effort, greatly improving your chances for smooth and successful change.
- Types of change
- Change models
- Components of successful change initiatives
- Building resilience during change
- Planning and implementing successful change initiatives
- Techniques to identify and minimize resistance to change
- Reinforcing new behaviours and processes