This is the last course in a series of three computer programming courses that introduces students to the C# programming language, Visual Studio, the .NET framework, software development processes, and Agile methodologies.
Learn the advanced programming skills necessary for developing professional windows applications, along with advanced knowledge of the software development process and Agile methodologies. With additional work experience, students will be prepared to write the Microsoft C# Certification (Exam 70-483).
This course is designed for those advanced-level users who want to further their skills in C#, Visual Studio IDE, and the .NET framework. The instructor will assume students have a comprehensive understanding of the intermediate skills taught in ICT 711 and are familiar with Object Oriented programming and testing methodologies.
Course Level Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Develop professional windows applications capable of handling data from external sources efficiently and securely
Topics of Instruction
- Creating and deploying advanced Windows Forms applications
- Using collections
- Accessing data from external files, including binary and XML
- Serializing objects to an external file
- Accessing data from a database with ADO.NET technology and LINQ
- Accessing remote data
- Data encryption
- Improving performance with multitasking
For the best experience, your computer and internet connection should meet certain requirements. See the recommended requirements...