Despite the suggestion that they are not real cameras, cellphones allow people to photograph, edit and share compelling images in a matter of seconds. By applying fundamental photographic principles, fully exploiting the functionality of the cellphone camera, and using common applications, learn how to push your cellphone camera to its fullest potential.
- Proceed through the photographic and editing processes to produce better images
- Apply common principles of lighting and composition
- Manually set focus and exposure on a cellphone
- Edit images on your cellphone using available editing features and common cellphone photo applications
- Share, store and print images safely by social media and other methods
- Apply alternatives to built-in flash
- Apply basic principles to cellphone videography