Effective workplace relationships are critical to individual and organizational success. They are influenced by our personal preferences, strengths, beliefs, triggers and organizational culture. We may mean well in our interactions, yet our intention and impact don’t always align. This seminar is designed to create more awareness of the key elements of effective and empowering relationships, and help front line leaders consciously choose the role they play in creating them.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Examine how to increase awareness of self and others
- Explore and understand the value of Emotional Intelligence
- Recognize the importance of relationship building skills such as empathy and healthy conflict approaches
- Develop an action plan for enhancing specific relationships (individual/team)
Please note that the course fee includes the cost of a personality assessment that must be taken at least one week before the course. If a participant completes this assessment and has to withdraw, the fee for the assessment ($65.00) would also be withheld.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading Others - Seminars