Effective decision making is an important skill to have in business, regardless of your position at work. Making decisions and solving issues are made easier when you have the right tools and processes at your disposal. In this course, learn how to assess and confront problems to make timely decisions. Bring value to your team, company and customers by applying proven problem-solving and decision-making techniques to achieve the best results for your business.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Explore the decision-making process and evaluate potential outcomes
- Identify common obstacles to effective problem solving and decision making
- Categorize the decision type and identify the important factors used to make a timely decisions
- Apply a consistent, logical process for decision making that helps establish the best outcomes
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading the Business Operations - Seminars