This course will explore the principles of content development planning and management in the digital space with a modern application to leverage branding capabilities. By using best practices from traditional marketing channels, students will gain an overview of how to plan digital communications that are effective and relevant to audiences. Students will evaluate digital content and the effective use of interactive marketing tools across all platforms.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Discuss how a cohesive content management strategy works to support a digital presence
- Evaluate the impact of online marketing on organizational branding and customer communications
- Explore User Experience (UX) principles and how to effectively manage user interface
- Identify effective multimedia development and storytelling in writing, videography, and graphic design materials
Previous working knowledge of marketing or completion of BMC 167 Marketing Principles is recommended.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Digital Marketing Certificate : Core Courses