Recognizing different personality styles are vital for business development success. When you know how others want to be treated, building quality, trust-based relationships is easier, faster, and more comfortable for everyone involved.
We continually influence others whether we are selling an idea, concept, product or service. Knowing how to create a mutually beneficial plan respectfully can help obtain a fast "YES" versus a slow "NO" in today's high-demand work environment.
Upon completing this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify and explain how our behavioural style influences what we say and do; as well as how we value time and what others say and contribute to collaboration or conflict
- Examine how to integrate communication skills designed to capture the attention and support of others
- Discover the multiple steps of influencing others, whether presenting an idea, concept, product or service
- Analyze how our current interpersonal approach increases endorsements from others
Topics of Instruction
- Behaviourally smart actions
- Interpersonal approach
- Behavioural style
- Integrate communication skills
Will be replacing: BUS 264 Leave a Lasting Impression and Increase Your Success