ADL 107 - Learning in the Workplace
Enhance your capacity to meet workplace learning challenges through visionary and realistic planning. This course will guide you through a systematic and thorough self-assessment. Then, with help, construct a personal development plan which will maximize your capabilities as a lifelong learner and provide you with a significant advantage in the emerging workplace. After learning these valuable skills, you will be able to teach them to others.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify key actions associated with becoming an effective workplace learner.
- Design a realistic plan for incorporating these actions into your working/learning journey.
- Self-assess how effectively these key actions are used on a regular basis.
- Set goals to adjust behaviours in response to changing circumstances to continue to promote personal workplace learning.
NotesStudents should expect to spend five to seven hours on coursework each week.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Adult and Community Education : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in e-Learning : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Workplace Learning : Workplace Learning Specialization Courses
- Workplace Learning Certificate : Core Courses