Interior design is a growing field. Get the information you need about various career options and opportunities. Topics include: understanding interior design, personal suitability, setting goals, business opportunities, dealing with clients, remuneration, areas of specialization, educational options, and reference material.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Interior Design – A Career course, you will be able to:
- Define the role of Professional Interior Designer: What is the difference between professional interior designers versus interior decorators?
- List, analyze & assess your own suitability to the profession
- Explore the various interior design specializations and areas of practice
- Review the educational routes to earn professional designations & certifications and alternatives to remove the barriers to entry
- Investigate various fee systems and business formations that will best suit your new career
- Formulate a personal plan that includes evaluating your existing education, skills sets, and resources both personal and financial to create a map to navigate yourself towards a career in design
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Visual Design : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Art Theory and Practice : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Interior Design : Optional Interior Design Courses