Writing is a necessary skill in nearly every job. Most of us didn't go to school to become writers, but we often spend 40% of our work day writing email messages, reports and proposals. In this seminar, you will learn practical, easy-to-apply tips and tricks for effective business writing. You will develop the skills required to write effectively: know your audience; define your purpose; deliver crisp, concise communication; and get results using various types of documents. You will be able to apply these techniques in everyday writing, whether you are writing email messages or complex technical reports.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Plan and organize documents appropriately for the audience and purpose
- Develop clear and concise documents that get results
- Recognize the ten most distracting writing errors
- Use a five-step editing checklist to fine-tune every document
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Professional Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Communication Seminars